Our work doesn’t stop with our projects, negotiations or corporate meetings. We strongly believe in giving back – giving back to our communities, making a positive impact within charitable organizations and giving purpose to our passions.
Kirlin Design Build not only supports our team members who willingly and passionately give their time and expertise to various groups, but also encourages them. We understand our good fortune to work for, and with, experts and professionals. We thrive on our opportunities to help others.
KDB is also involved in many other endeavors. We are always willing to take on others. Do you see your passion listed? If so, maybe you are meant to join our company. And if your passion is not listed, when you come on board, let’s discuss it!
- Crohn’s & Colitis Walk, which is organized by the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
- Family of a 9/11 Fallen Firefighter Fund, one of numerous local charities.
- Habitat for Humanity, helping to re-build houses damaged by hurricanes and floods.
- Hillsborough Foster Parents Association to provide training, services, support and assistance to foster children and their foster families.
- Lee Cancer Care Center, offering a wide range of support programs for patients and their families.
- Majic Children’s Fund, providing support to children in various communities.
- MCEA’s Heat’s On/Water’s Off Program, ensuring the safety and proper working condition of residential plumbing and HVAC systems in disadvantaged neighborhoods.
- Skills USA, working with high school students, teachers and other industry professionals to help develop the skills needed for a job in the construction industry.
- Stepping Stones Shelter, providing transitional housing for families.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, an annual event for us – our offices and field sites are largely PINK!
- Women in Distress of Broward County, a full service and nationally accredited, domestic violence center